Re: Font conversion

At 05:57 PM 3/24/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone here know about font conversion software (preferably
>free/shareware). I have a font set that's for Mac but would like to convert
>it to Type 1 for Windows, and have ATM. For those concerned I bought the
>font...

I've never heard of any freeware/shareware program that can do that -- and
trust me, I've looked (and looked and looked... until I gave up looking).
The only program that I'm aware of that's any good at that kind of stuff is
Fontographer, although if anyone knows of any other(s) (freeware, shareware
or just plain cheaper than Fontographer), I'd be interested in knowing, too!

Ron :)

On CD? How Peacefully The Trees-> http://www.psymon.com/art/
Psymon's Theatre and Music Hall-> http://www.psymon.com/music/
A Letter To An Imaginary Friend-> http://www.psymon.com/letter/