Font conversion

For about 1,000 free fonts for PCs and Macs, go to this site:

        http://home.swipnet.se/highsite/

If you click on the FAQ link on the front page of the site, you'll find o=
ut
about font conversions and a utility that you can download from the site =
do the converting for Mac use. I didn't check to see if it works on
already-loaded fonts or whatever, but with the utility and the array of
fonts available, this looks attractive; you may not have to convert any
fonts you already have, in fact, since there are so many here to download=
.

I've downloaded many fonts from this site, to great use and enjoyment.

--Art Snyder