Re: Archival ink jet inks

A good place to 'lurk' or read the FAQ's is the Epson list.
epson-inkjet-digest@leben.com Any questions posted here usually benefit from

There have been inks (not Epson) packaged and available for most inkjets that
have archival qualities for some time.
Inks have been tested and results posted on Henry Wilhelm's website.
Look for reference to "Lysonic" inks.  Hope this helps set you on a path to
more information.
Here's another source:
Jon Cone
INKJETMALL.COM