Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 25 Mar 2000 to 26 Mar 2000 (#2000-84)

Hi!
I'm Anna Varney (SA) - new to this list.
I've organised a manuscript Exhibition - if you're interested in
participation or information - e-mail me - artstudio@globaluser.com.
I want to run manuscript making w'shops to coincide with this show. I'll
need short concise notes on basic bookbinding & perhaps some other tips -
anyone got ready info handy? Or advice?
Thanks,
Anna
BOTSOTSO
ART STUDIO * PUBLISHING * PERFORMANCE
Allan Kolski Horwitz & Anna Varney
artstudio@globaluser.com
FAX: (011) 648 7996
TEL: (011) 487 2112
CELL: (083) 2696 917
Postal Add: Postnet Suit 136, Private Bag X2600, Houghton

http://www.artslink.co.za/botsotso
http://www.111.co.za/botsotso.htm
http://www.e-art.co.za
Design & DTP http://www.publishsa.co.za/ (see: Freelance Directory: Anna