Exciting News!

Dear all,

Please forgive the 'cross-posting' of this message.

J. Hewit & Sons are delighted to announce the launch of our new Online
Catalogue and Shopping Cart at www.hewit.com  The new look web site will
offer our customers around the World complete access to product information
and prices on our full product range, plus the opportunity to place orders
directly with us online.  All credit card numbers will be encrypted in the
software when the order is placed, using 128 bit encryption.  They are only
decrypted after they reach our computer and they are not held in clear text
on any web site.

Our network of distributors is still in place (see www.hewit.com/agents.htm
for further details), so if you prefer, please do not hesitate to contact
them to make your purchases.

We have also published volume 9 of our bi-annual newsletter, 'Skin Deep'.
This Spring Issue concludes Arthur Johnson's article on 'Good Books, Sound
Binding' and part 9 of 'The Manufacture of Leather' deals with the final
process of finishing off the skins.  We  also have an article on the IPC,
Institute of Paper Conservation.  And of course don't forget our regular
items, 'Dates for your Diary', 'Product & Company News' and 'Letters &
Feedback'.

We trust that you enjoy browsing our new catalogue and shopping cart and
take pleasure in our latest offering of Skin Deep.

kind regards,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.