Latest WOID.

I have just pasted a few past issues of WOID on my web site (given
below). The new topics are:

Art Expo;
A Show of Jewish Books and Manuscripts;
Artists' Books at the Brooklyn Museum;
Records of Jewish Tombstone Inscriptions;
Typography at the Museum of Modern Art.

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.