Gocco Printer

Hi!

With the recent thread re Gocco printer, seemed appropriate to let all of
you know..I want to sell mine...Print Gocco B6 kit (e.g., masters, bulbs,
inks, booklet, etc.), plus I have a pkg. of 10 replacement bulbs and five
(5) master screens.  I'm asking 99.00, plus actual insured priority shipping
for everything.  I'm trying to simplify and only keep what I am using.  I've
not used it, jewelry designing is taking over my life ;)

If interested, please respond off list.  Thanks for reading!
Victoria T. Flaherty