Re: studio layout

I've (happily) just moved into a new big studio.  As I was planning the
layout, I used the scale model technique and it did give me a head start
but...the best laid plans of mice and women sometimes go astray.  Things
did not always work as I imagined.

I solved the problem by putting all the big items on wheels and now I
move things around to my hearts content.  At some point it will settle
down and I will either remove the wheels or build "stops" onto the floor
to keep things stable in the event of an earthquake (common  in Anchorage
- mostly small ones thought).

Artemis BonaDea
North Bound Books
Anchorage, AK