Re: studio layout

I have lockable casters on all my tables and storage cabinets, which lets me
reconfigure quite easily. All working surfaces are the same height, with
straight edges that can be butted up together to make larger surfaces when
needed (I have an adjustable chair, though!). The most useful feature of my
current set up is having a small sink behind my work bench, so that I just have
to turn around to clean tools or hands, but the water source is far enough way
from the work to eliminate mishaps.

Barbara