Can anyone help with info on David Schlater?

Dear Book Arts folks,

I am hoping someone might be able to help me out. I am currently
teaching a subject called Art and Books and I have developed a small
web site to link to provide access to relevant resources. The site
includes some content I have prepared but mostly provides links to
selected web sites.

One of the sites I linked to was David Schlater's thesis in which
he discusses his book work and considers the relationship
between bookmaking and computer  technology. The site at uidaho seems
to have disappeared. (Peter this means that the link on your page is
dead as well.) Does anyone out there know if the thesis has been
moved to another location or can anyone provide contact information
so I could talk to David himself?

Please email me privately. Thanks,

Sue Wood

Associate Lecturer in Art History
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Locked Bag 678
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2678
Australia