weights

Has anyone used the weights they sell for, it must be, scuba diving? I saw
some of these (flat rounds) at a sporting goods store and thought they
would make terrific weights, but since I already had a good supply of sad
irons I didn't buy any and don't remember the price. But they came in
different weights and sizes; as I recall they were about three inches wide
and maybe an inch thick--easy to pick up, and had a sort of rubberized
finish. They come in bright colors--I believe the color codes the poundage.
      I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned using type from a hell box, but
this, or lead shot can also be used to fill weights. Small pigs of lead are
good too.
Tracy Honn
Silver Buckle Press
236 Memorial Library