Art & Metiers du Livre

Several people have queried about Art & Metiers du Livre. It is, in my
opinion, the premier journal of the arts of the book in France...their focus
is fine bookbinding, arts of the book and printmaking. A superb journal,
written in French and beautifully illustrated,  edited by Pascal Fulacher.

Their web site is <<http://www.aml-editions.fr>> Mailing address:  55 bis,
rue de Lyon, 75012 Paris, France. By e-mail: art.metiers.du.livre@wanadoo.fr

It's worth it. I've subscribed since about 1985. Tell them I sent you.

Paula Marie Gourley