Re: Used Etching Press

Hello folks,

I would like to inform those of you who are interested,
that I have posted some more used brass guilding tools
to my website. You'll find them under the following
http://www.unternehmen.com/Buchbinder/brass.html

Click on pallets and cliches to find the new tools.
This batch has come mostly from Copenhagen.

Thank you,

Christopher Brown

Please excuse the cross postings.