Gold tooling workshop, Portland, OR

A rare opportunity!

On  Saturday, June 10th, 2000 from 9 to 5 Daniel Kelm will be teaching a one
day GOLD TOOLING workshop at Timothy Ely's Studio, Planetary Collage, 1306 NW
HOYT, N 407, PORTLAND, OREGON, USA 97209.

The workshop will be both an introduction and overview to a beautiful,
time-honored process. Daniel is a master of this poetic art. We will confine
ourselves to simple configurations using gold on dark leather plaquettes so
that we may focus on basic concepts and material handling.

The total cost is $165 which will include all the materials. You will need
nothing but your note book and your lunch as all else is provided.

Registration is limited to 6 students. These workshops fill quickly so
reserve your space with a deposit of $50 by May 15.

Contact Tim at 503 243-6812 or by e-mail at AXT1221@AOL.COM