Kelsey Printer Manual

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BFB4F2.520C8220

I have recently acquired a copy of the Kelsey Company's "How to become =
an All-Round Printer," probably published in the 40's or 50's and =
designed to fit into a three-ring binder. It contains 21 lessons in =
letterpress printing. However, my set is missing Lesson Number Two (2). =
I was wondering if anyone might have a copy which they could photocopy =
and send to me? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Carol Barton

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BFB4F2.520C8220

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I have recently acquired a copy of the Kelsey =
Company's "How=20
to become an All-Round Printer," probably published in the 40's or 50's =
and=20
designed to fit into a three-ring binder. It contains 21 lessons in =
letterpress=20
printing. However, my set is missing Lesson Number Two (2). I was =
wondering if=20
anyone might have a copy which they could photocopy and send to me? =
Thanks for=20
any help you can offer.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carol Barton</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BFB4F2.520C8220--