Re: paper selection for journals

I did a lot of testing for a memorial book I
did the entries to which were to be in calligraphy.
I used an Arches, but can't remember exactly.

I'd get some samples and do some tests.
I'll try to look up and see if I can find
the information.

I crossed paths (thank goodness I was not
directly involved) with one that was done
and when the calligrapher started entering
the text it bled and smeared.

They ended up having to basically redo the
whole thing.  It was a mess.

Lesson:  test first.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC