Re: paper selection for journals

Check with the vendors about sizes and price. You may need to do some math,
but that shouldn't be a problem. You may have some waste, as always. I know
NY Central, Gaylord, and University Products carry them. Good inexpensive
paper.

p.

At 01:15 PM 5/3/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>80# Permalife or Mohawk Superfine are great papers.
>
>do you know if this is available in either 11X17 short grain or
>something that divides down to that?  if so, where can one acquire
>it?

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>