Re: paper selection for journals

Nigel,

Highly opaque leaves are one option. I don't make it a priority for my
personal journals though because I like the additional visual texture of the
written pages with less opaque sheets. I've often used laid paper for the
added visual complexity of the final pages too. I've used laid paper to
provide some visual cue to horizontal for people who were a little insecure
with unlined pages.

I'm currently using Strathmore's 100% cotton writing sheet (wove finish). It
has good (but not absolute) opacity and has feel I really enjoy as I write.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

www.dreamingmind.com
ddrake@dreamingmind.com