Re: paper selection for journals

Suhag:

You can get Bugra and other Hahnemuhle and Velke Losiny (sp?) papers from the
importers:

        ATLANTIC PAPERS
        1800 Mearns Road, Ste. P
        Ivyland, PA 18974
        301 459 7154

I think they have a $100 minimum. You can get smaller quantities of
Hahnemuhle papers (Bugra, Ingres, etc) from any good paper supplier, such as
New York Central Art supply, 62 Third Ave, New York, NY 10003 (212 473 7705)

I have used these papers for a long time. They are my favourites!

Good luck!

Jane Conneen