Calendar of Events Request for Tabellae Ansata & Letter Arts Review

Tabellae Ansata/Letter Arts Review Calendar Items

I am are putting together the calendar of events sections for TA Vol 1, No 4
and LAR Vol 15, No 4. These issues will be mailed in late June / early July.
(TA 1-3 & LAR 15-3 have recently been mailed to subscribers. Some subscribers
have already received their issues. Some issues others have not yet been
delivered by the postal service to subscribers.)

If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc. If your
organization offers a series of evening/Saturday classes, I'll be happy to
let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes it offers.
I don't have the space to list individual classes. There is no charge for
this calendar listing. Please respond promptly to be included in in the new
issues.

The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination, Bookbinding,
Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.

ONLY SEND INFO ON EVENTS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JULY 15, 2000 AND LATER.  The
listings can have whatever info you have now. I can update the info in future
issues. If the info was in TA 1-3 or LAR 15-3 you do not need to re-send that
info. If there are corrections to those printed entries, do let me know.

Please feel free to forward this info to any museums or other organizations
that sponsor suitable events.

   Send the particulars via email to me <john@JohnNealBooks.com>

John Neal

Founded by Shereen LaPlantz, Tabellae Ansata is a quarterly publication on
calligraphy, artist's books, bookbinding and books for kids. Tabellae
includes how-to  articles, reproductions of finished works, book reviews,
exhibit reviews. It is now published by John Neal, Bookseller.
Tabellae Ansata
Subscriptions           USA       Others
1 year (four issues) $25 USD   $33 USD
2 years (8 issues )  $40 USD   $60 USD

Letter Arts Review is the international journal serving the calligraphic and
lettering arts community with informative articles, considered commentary and
outstanding reproductions. Each issue seeks to inform, inspire and invigorate
- whether the work you seek is contemporary, historical, experimental or
traditional, commercial or fine-arts oriented, legible or non-legible, verbal
or non-verbal. Edited by Karyn Gilman, it is published now by John Neal,
Bookseller.

Letter Arts Review
Subscription Prices: USA    Canada           Others
1 year (four issues)    $42      $45 USD        $62 USD
2 years (eight issues) $75      $81 USD       $107USD
Payment is in US funds. Check, Money order, Mastercard, Visa, Discover
There is a 10% discount for students, but the class must send in the
subscriptions in a group. We can send a packet of info to your teacher with
all the details about the offer.

John Neal
Letter Arts Review
John Neal, Bookseller