Re: Calendar of Events Request for Tabellae Ansata & Letter Arts Review

John - I am continuing to offer the Calligraphy course at NYU, as listed
in the previous Tabellae.

Also - if you are interested in reprinting any of the reviews from WOID
(available on my web-site), or want something new (book or show), let me
know...