call for submissions

The International Society of Copier Artists invites guest contributors to the
June issue of the ISCA Quarterly. The June issue is a box of artists' books,
maximum outside dimensions are 7 x 8 1/2 inches or as small as you wish.
Edition size 125, signed and numbered. Deadline: June 15th. Send to ISCA, 222
Bone Hollow Road, Accord, New York 12404. Contributors receive a copy of the
issue ( 35-40 small bookworks). Please include a check for $6 made out to
ISCA, to cover packaging and postage. Please let me know in advance if you
plan to participate. Information aout the Society is available on our
homepage <http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A..HomePage.html>

Once more, back issues of the Quarterly are available for sale at a sepcial
price to book list artists. The spiral bound print issues are $10 plus $3.20
postage, and the Box of books (35-40 small bookworks) $25 plus $3.20 postage.
These regularly sell for $25 and $50 respectively, so let me know as soon as
possible if you wish to order one.

Louise Neaderland
Director, ISCA