Re: frozen pva

In a message dated 5/7/00 2:30:04 PM, ballantrae@GLOBALSERVE.NET writes:

<< If I mail a book to someone in North America in winter, and it sits in the
back of an unheated post office truck or delivery van for a few days and
the temperature is minus a few degrees outside, will that exposure to cold
mean that the pva will become brittle or lose its adhesiveness? >>

Most (probably all) of the companies that sell PVA won't even ship it out in
the winter, so I wouldn't take the risk sending out either.
ljc