Re: Paper sources

I recommend Dolphin Papers also. I've dealt with them for over 15 years,
and find their prices to be the best, and they're such nice people to deal
with.

Pat Baldwin

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711
Bisbee AZ 85603

PEQUENO PRESS - http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/pagetwo.html