Re: Need bookcloth

--- On  Tue, 9 May 2000 Susan Lightcap <slightcap@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a meter of Paper Routes' Japanese bookcloth #545-4124-5 =
> Neon Copper Slub that I could buy?  I've a project to complete and Paper =
> Routes is out of the cloth!  Help!
>
> Please reply off list.  Thanks very much!

Susan,

Have you tried Aiko's in Chicago?  They also carry Japanese bookcloth although I
cannot say if they have the exact same stock.  Their number is 773-404-5600.
They are always a pleasure to work with.

Also, you can try Campbell-Logan Bindery in Minneapolis.  I have not ordered
from them, but their sample books of Japanese bookcloth is quite extensive.
They have a toll free number 800-942-6224.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator
 bookbinder@dartmouth.edu