Re: ink jet printers

>I have been off the list for several months and would like any =
>suggestions regarding color printers, suitable for home rather than =
>commercial use. Many thanks,=20
>Raphiel

Hi:

I just bought the Epson 1520 for $499 with the Poscript Level 3 software
that goers for $130. It will hook up to a Mac or a PC. I love it! It prints
large format...holding 17 x 22 inch paper...with a  live area of 13.5 x
19.5 or thereabouts area. It is the best thing I have bought in a long
while...and I have run all kind of paper through it with no problem thus
far.

Hope that helps.

Jennifer