Re: ISBN Numbers & Help

I am working on a book & I hope to make a limited edition of about 50.  I am
in Canada.  Could someone please tell me how to apply for a Canadian ISBN
number?  Does that cost money? Also, do I have to give a copy of my book to
the government?  How do I do this or where can I find information?  Any help
would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Laura