Re: ISBN Numbers & Help

At 10:41 PM 5/10/2000 -0400, Ronald Leger wrote:
> >Also, do I have to give a copy of my book to the government?
>
>Yes Canadians must supply two copies. I believe they will pay for one only.

Do check into that, Laura, as I'm pretty sure that for small editions, you
only have to supply one copy -- and I think (but I'm not sure) that you
might be at the cut-off point for that with 50 copies.

Don't hold me to that, but it's worth looking into and asking specifically
about small editions.

Ron :)

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/