Re: ISBN Numbers & Help

Hi Laura
I got my template info today and i'm quaking in my boots (well, slippers
actually)  I'm going to have to attack it while I'm fully awake and
functioning and not at 10pm!  Did you get additional info etc?

And it looks as though you've written a book (something I've been aspiring
to as well).  congratulations and when's the signing?  :)
I hope I have some time this summer to experiment and write.
I hope things are going well for you.  Good luck with your book!
deb clay