Re: ink jet printers

I own an HP P1100 and it is absolutely wonderful. The colors are great and
true and solid. I am printing a book on cheap "sumi" paper and it is sharp
and clean. I don't know if there is a comparable printer with a larger
format, but I would definitely recommend this printer. Previously I had an
Epson 800 which I though was really great, but this one far exceeds it. I
recently heard that the HP won a "best of Show" award in the big electronics
show in Vegas.  Everyone who sees things that I have printed ask about what
type of printer do I have.
Good luck in your hunt,
Jacqueline