Re: ISBN Numbers & Help

At 5:50 PM -0700 5/10/0, Purple Sky wrote:
>I am working on a book & I hope to make a limited edition of about 50.  I am
>in Canada.  Could someone please tell me how to apply for a Canadian ISBN
>number?  Does that cost money? Also, do I have to give a copy of my book to
>the government?  How do I do this or where can I find information?  Any help
>would be very much appreciated.

There's a Canadian ISBN agency (try a web search), affiliated with the
National Library, I think. No charge. Yes, you are required by law to
submit two copies to the Library.

 The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project >>>>              since 1994   <<<<

+ + +       serial     ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/b/bbrace
+ + +    eccentric     ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace
+ + +   continuous     ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace
+ + +   hypermodern    ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
+ + +      imagery     ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace

 { brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp