Re: ISBN Numbers & Help

At 09:21 AM 5/11/2000 -0700, { brad brace } wrote:
>There's a Canadian ISBN agency (try a web search), affiliated with the
>National Library, I think. No charge. Yes, you are required by law to
>submit two copies to the Library.

Indeed, and if you don't submit a copy, the NL sends what they refer to as
the "book police" after you!

Ron =8o

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/