what do you call it?

I'm curious to know others' opinion on this...

I am in the middle of a small edition that includes selected poems from
Whitman's Leaves of Grass. It includes handmade, watermarked paper crafted
from plant fibers I harvested, letterpress and silk screen printing and a
simple binding.

I have always referred to any book that re-publishes someone else's text as
a 'presentation binding' as opposed to an artist's book.

With all the work that went into this edition, now I'm thinking that the
term 'presentation binding' makes it sound like I didn't have anything to do
with the preparation of the text block.

Any thoughts on what to call this type of work?

Best wishes,
Roberta
paper@oregontrail.net