Equipment for sale

I'm running out of space (sound familiar) and want to sell the following
items to make room for more stuff:

Rouse Economy Vertical Miterer $150

Hammond Glider Trim-O-Saw (220 volt motor) $300

Take both for $400; buyer has to move these things.

Email me at <bullnettle@earthlink.net> or phone 415-285-6475. These are
located at my studio at 151 Potrero Ave., San Francisco, CA.

Asa Peavy
Bullnettle Press