Re: Equipment Wanted

Hi Everyone,

I am trying this question for the second time ..

Would someone be kind enough to tell me how do I go about
searching for used printing machines in US. I am looking for
Roland or Mihele (2 color, 4 color 1955 thru 1965 model.)
Refurbished or as is. Any help in the form of a press name,
broker, agent, publication, on-line resource would be very
much appreciated.

I reside in California but have contacts in Missouri, Kansas
and Chicago as well.

Thanks in advance.

Noman Hassan