what do you call it?

 In my lexicon, Roberta, what you are working on is a limited edition
design binding.  To me, a presentation binding is a single binding done
for a specific individual/institution and refers to the (sadly dying)
custom of giving a book to someone as a prize or special occasion (or
event).  For bookbinders, the instance that leaps to mind (mine, at
least) is the series of such bindings done in the nineteenth century for
Trinity College, Dublin, which were given to students graduating with
honors and what not....
  Dorothy Africa