Re: letterpress class

--- You wrote:
I am purchasing a letterpress and need a printing class in the northeast
area or new england area. I would like to do this this summer before
school begins again this fall.

does anyone know of such a class?
--- end of quote ---

Kathy,

Dartmouth College offers a Book Arts Summer Workshop focusing on letterpress
printing.  You can get more info at:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~library/BASW/

I'm not sure if there are still spaces available and I know it fills up quickly.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom      Collections Conservator
 Dartmouth College      Hanover, NH
 603-646-1452      eric.c.alstrom@dartmouth.edu
 www.dartmouth.edu/~preserve/