Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 May 2000 to 15 May 2000 (#2000-132)

Hello Dorothy - I just thought I'd let you know that here and there the practice is reviving.  I've
made about five presentation bindings in the past two years for Columbia College in Chicago.  The
presentations were made by various patron and donor organizations within the college.  The last one I
made was for the retiring college president. I used marbled papers made by Stacey Stern here at the
Center for Book and Paper Arts.
Melissa Jay Craig
Chicago
.