Re: Bookbinding 2000

If any fellow Book_Arts-L readers are attending and would like to get
together for a face-to-face "hello", let me know and we can arrange a
meeting place and time.

Email me.

Lorre Smith

At 09:55 AM 5/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
>We are pleased to announce that all conference
>presentations will be available in a live-streaming video
>format off our web site. Further details will be at:
>

>http://wally.rit.edu/cary/book2000/book2000.html
>
>Click on Latest News

[...]

Ms. Lorre Smith
Librarian for Digital Library Initiatives
University Libraries LE 310
University at Albany
State University of New York
1400 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY 12222

Telephone: 518/437-3966 ; Fax: 518/442-3567;
Electronic Mail: ls973@csc.albany.edu

For information on GIS:  http://www.albany.edu/~ls973/newmaps.html