From: <GCSFELIX@aol.com>
To: <sales@hewit.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 12:08 AM
Subject: Diploma Cover

> I am trying to find a factory in the u.s.a. that can make diploma cover. I
> need 10k to 15k per year. Any information.
>   Thank
>   Felix
>

> Fmorilla@yahoo.com

MY REPLY

Thank you for your recent e-mail enquiry.

We are manufactures of leather and suppliers of tools and materials for
bookbinders and are based in the UK.

I have posted your message to two bookbinding 'lists' whose subscribers are
predominantly based in the US.  I believe that you may get a response
directly from the US.

kind regards,

David