Bookbinding brushes

Greetings,

Does anyone know if John Zevenboom and Co. still makes the traditional
round bookbinding brush with the copper ferule and copper wire twining
around the brush?

We have one of their brushes here, given by my late bookbinding
teacher, but we do not know where it was made.

Or are there other suppliers of this type of brush?

If so, could they supply contact details.

Thank you all.

Peter Krantz.

Book Restorations.
34 Clanville Road,
Roseville,
N.S.W.        2069,
Australia.

(P.O. Box 500,  North Sydney,  N.S.W.  2059.)

Telephone:  +61 2 9416.9900
Fax:  +61 2 9416.6800
Email:  bkfndrs@ozemail.com.au

Established:  1976