NC bookbinding

Hi all-

I currently live in New York City and have been a big fan of the Center for Book Arts - taken a few classes there. I am ready to leave the big city and am considering moving to the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. (IBM bought our small startup and has a good relocation package.) I will be visiting next week.

Can you tell me about bookbinding centers/classes there? I would also love to get non-bookbinding info about Raleigh as I don't know ANYTHING about the area.
(You can contact me off list about the non-book-related stuff)

Thanks,

Courtney
sudnlycord@excite.com