Small wooden letters

  Shireen Holman asked if any company offers small wooden letters of the
alphabet, in the range of 1/4-inch (5 mm).

  While I'm not sure of the availability of wooden letters, I know severa=
rubber stamp companies offer such letters, in various typefaces. I can't
recall specific company names, but perhaps a look at their Web sites woul=
be helpful.

  Dozens of companies are linked from the Rubberstampmadness magazine sit=
e:

        http://www.rsmadness.com

  Once there, click on Resources, then click on Advertisers. All the link=
will be listed.

--Art Snyder