Re: Positions Available at CBA

Hi Richard:

Just read your advetisement. I have been thinking about your flattering offer,
your enthusiasm really got me going and in some ways I would love the challange
and opportunity to direct the Center. Right now, I am not interested in applying
for the job. Lately, my job has picked up in terms of challenge and appreciation
and at the moment, I am happy here. Thank you so much for having confidence in
my abilities and I would be happy to help the Center in an advisory capacity.
Thanks also for dinner the other night and I'll see you at your opening. I found
my invitation so your mailing list is OK. Call me when you are in the city if
you want to talk more about it. I never heard from any member of staff or the
board, so I'm assuming they are interested in interviewing an array of talented
candidates. More later...Mindy

--
Book Conservation Dept.   The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891   Thomas J. Watson Library