Re: Small wooden letters

Dear Art,
after saving your message about the wood type I remembered these :

Nehru Bazar, Jaipur - 302003, Rajasthan, INDIA
                    e-mail: sindtlky@jp1.dot.net.in
                    Phones: 91-0141-310307, -314959, -321424; Fax:
91-0141-314097
                    Manufacturer of printing types, spacing material, wooden
types, borders & ornaments since 1949; more that 100
                    series of English Types from 6 pt to 48 pt. Book of Type
Faces available for US$25 (use a Bank Demand Draft in
                    favour of ``THE SIND NATIONAL TYPE FOUNDRY'' payable at
``JAIPUR'', India) to cover postage.

This I found at http://members.aol.com/aapa96/lpress.html a resource page.

BEst wishes,
Jeff Haste