Outstandingly bad customer service

Dear listmembers,

I would advice everyone to avoid New York Central Art Supply like the
plague. Over the years as a printmaker I have never come across a
company who so completely ignores international customers contacting
them by e-mail, online forms, fax or telephone.

Over the last year I have contacted them about 10 times to have them
send their catalogs to me. Not one single time they have responded to my
faxes, e-mails or on-line forms and when I have called they have
promised to send the catalog but never done so - even though I
repeatedly offered to pay for the extra postage.

Mats Broberg