Custom marbled papers

This is being passed on for someone NOT on the list currently. Please
address all replies to Leda Black, <lblack@mackenzie-childs.com>, NOT the
list. Hope someone can help her.

We have need of some custom marbled paper. Probably only a hundred
sheets or so. We have a design sample we like & just need someone
to execute it. But it seems few people are advertising this service on
the web! Do you have some hints for me, or can you float this
question on the Book Arts List for me? I have found only
one lead which is Moth Marblers but they seem maybe too arty for our
needs. And besides, I have to get estimates from 3 vendors.

Leda

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>