Re: Outstandingly bad customer service

I've used N.Y. Central for years with no problems.  Just received 2
beautifully packaged orders from them.  They've always been very generous
sending me out samples  and I've spent long minutes on the phone with them
trying to figure out which paper it was I really needed.  I was in NY last
week and even downstairs someone spent quite a long time with me going over
different brushes, so I was really quite surprised by the vehement
complaints.

Judith