Re: Outstandingly bad customer service

I would like to add a word in defense of New York Central who, in my
experience, have always given me superior service.

I have dealt with them for over 25 years and, though I am not a large
customer (I do miniature books and miniature etchings and only order every
couple of years) have always been extremenly helpful in sending swatches of
different kinds of papers and different colours for me to decide on.

They have always been pleasant and helpful on the phone too.  Nothing is
absolutely perfect though and I was sorry to hear about Paul Werner's
experience and hope that this was just a bad day for someone and that they
soon returned to their happy, helpful selves.

Jane Conneen