Re: NYCentral

        I was in NY central paper last week hoping for a tactile experience before
ordering by mail, or I had hoped, online. It wasn't rudeness so much as
ignorance. Just plain,"I don't know" from an obviously inexperienced clerk.
I was expecting expertise. I did get a catalog, although outdated. They are
printing a new one. I think they have a captive clientele because of the
university art school nearby, etc.
MaryAnn Miller, NJ, neophyte bookmaker